- Clients must be 16 years or older to attend class. If under 18 you must have a release form signed by a parent or guardian.
- Must wear Grip socks (available at the studio)
- Wear fitted comfortable clothes that allows your body to move and it's the easiest way for our instructors to focus on your form.
- For Cycle and Combo classes, please make sure to bring your own Spin shoes with SPD cleat, or Sneakers. You will also want to bring a towel and water bottle. We have complimentary water.
- No cell phones during class, please be considerate of others.
- No jewelry
- Class times and instructors are subject to change without notice.
- Please understand that if you are on a waitlist, your name could be added to the class at anytime. If you can no longer make this class please call us 714-307-9761 and leave a voicemail. Otherwise, if you do not show up you will be marked as a no show and incur a fee or lose a session.
10 Hour Cancellation Policy
- Classes can be cancelled free of charge if they are cancelled 10 or more hours before the scheduled class time.
- If you cancel within 10 hours of the scheduled class time, a Late Cancel fee of $15.00 will be charged.
- A No Show Fee of $25 will be charged per class, if no notice is given.
- Series package clients will lose a session if notice is not given.